Play the Roto!
This year, two Rotos celebrate the summer action taking place in Buffalo, NY and Niagara Falls, ON! Can't attend, or just jonesing for an extra piece of the action? Then create a team and cheer it on! The teams with the most wins (ties broken by spread) win fabulous prizes!
You can now reset your password. Click on "Help", enter your email address, and follow the instructions in the email you receive.
You can now edit your own teams! To edit your team:
- Log in with the form on the right
- Find your team on the teams page and make your desired changes by using the dropdown boxes.
- Click the save icon associated with your team.
- If all goes well, an alert should pop up saying your changes have been made.
If you have any problems editing your team, please contact me and I will assist you ASAP.
On mobile, touch a square the player appears in to choose the player. The ballot appears at the bottom of the page (you may have to scroll a little to see it). I am researching a fix for this.
If you are unable to create your team on mobile, desktop browsers such as Chrome and Firefox are a more stable choice.
This app was developed using Chrome, and tested it in Firefox and Safari for Mac. Internet Explorer is not supported at this time.
Browse Happy, and upgrade your browser now!
I don't have access to an iPhone, so I am unable to test it on mobile Safari, but I am told it doesn't work there. I apologize for any inconvenience! As always, contact me if you need assistance.
Stay tuned to this page during the event to get updates as soon as they are available.
- Click on the division links above to view available players. Form your team by clicking on players from each group. Their names appear in the form below where you fill out your contact information.
- If you've played before, you may use the same email address and password you've used with previous events. Forgot your password? Reset it here.
- After creating your team, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to edit it if you so desire. It's essentially your receipt. Cost to play is $15 USD per team. Or get 4 teams for $50 USD!
- If you prefer to pay in Canadian currency, I will accept $23 CAD cash payments in person in Niagara Falls (to account for conversion and buyback expenses). I will accept $75 CAD for 4 teams.
- Please add a processing fee of $.76 USD per team if paying through PayPal. 15% will be kept to first cover website maintenance. The rest will be made for donations to cross-tables.com, TSH, and the North Carolina Governor's School Foundation. The remaining 85% will be returned as prizes.
- If one of your picks drops out or shifts, that Rotisserie selection will default to the highest-seeded player in that pool of players. If one of your picks starts the tournament but does not finish, your roster will not be adjusted to another player. Also, please note that it is your responsibility to make sure your team picks stay within the Rotisserie Line boundaries. You are only allowed one pick per group.
- After the event is over, there will still be a 72-hour waiting period before awards are announced so we can confirm the results. Emails will be sent out to announce the winners. Winners have 30 days from that email announcement to claim their prizes.
- Sat Jul 28 2018 @ 6:00 PM EST
- Rotisserie Opens!
- Sat Aug 04 before tourney start
- The roto will close for entries. Ryan will take entries at the venue Friday night and Saturday morning before the games begin.
Questions? Contact Ryan.
Using the create team form (at right on desktop, or at the bottom of the page on mobile):
- You don't need to use the Login form to create a team. Passwords are needed for editing teams, or for creating a new team with an email address you have used in years past.
- Under the "Your Team" section, enter your name.
- Enter a team name.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your email address again, just to make sure.
- Enter a password. If you have played the Roto before with the email address you are using, the password should match your previously used password. If you haven't played, it can be whatever you want it to be. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it on the Lost Password form on this page.
- Pick your team!
- Use the links above to cycle through the divisions. Choose your team members by clicking on their square! Their name will appear in the table at right on desktop, at the bottom of the page on mobile.
- Press the "Create Team" button. If your team is valid, it will be saved and viewable on this website. You will receive an email with a receipt.
- Payments can be made via Venmo or PayPal to Ryan Fischer or on site at the tournament.
- The Roto Picks page will also mark whether a team has been paid for. Thanks, and have fun!